Reminder: Ben and Jerry’s: Free Ice Cream Cone Day – Tuesday Apr 4th
Looking for a free ice cream cone? Tuesday, April 4th is Free Cone Day at all Ben & Jerry’s in Denver and all around the USA, and you know what that means… free ice cream for you! As a way to thank their customers for their support and to celebrate 31 years of scooping the chunkiest, funkiest ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops are happily giving it away! Maybe it’s time for you to try a new flavor that you’ve been wondering about without committing your hard earned dollars or it’s time for you to enjoy an old favorite and savor in the deliciousness that is free ice cream? Hey, either way it’s time for you to come on in! Around the world, Scoop Shops are opening their doors from noon to 8:00 pm, to serve up a free scoop of your favorite flavor. Please check with your local Scoop Shop for more info!
Grab a pal and come on down to have some good, ’scream fun on us!
Find a participating Scoop Shop near you!
Free Cone Day has been happening each year at Ben & Jerry’s around the country and beyond since 1979 and is still going on strong, with larger and larger crowds each year. There are absolutely no strings attached to get your free cone and there’s no purchase necessary. Ben & Jerry’s does this promotion annually in the spring to show how much they love and support their customers.
Last year, Ben & Jerry’s gave away over 1 million scoops!
Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day 2017
Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day 2017 is on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
What’s Available on Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day
This once a year event is held every year in the spring and anyone who stops in on Free Cone Day will get a free single scoop ice cream cone in their choice of flavor. There’s a limit of one cone per person but you are welcome to bring in everyone in the family to get their own free ice cream cone. Here are our top 5 flavors that you need to try!
5. Peanut Buttah Core – It may be Ben & Jerry’s most recent peanut butter flavor, but it’s already one of the best. They should’ve been speaking like the Coffee Talk ladies this whole time.
4. Chocolate Fudge Brownie – It’s simple, elegant, and totally worth the streaks of chocolate you’re liable to leave all over your face.
3. Peanut Butter Cup – Jacked-up Moose Tracks. The peanut butter cup bits are enormous (which is wonderful) and the ice cream base isn’t too rich. 10/10 would recommend.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Ben & Jerry’s was the first one on the cookie dough ice cream scene, and 30 years later, it remains a pinnacle of human achievement.
1. Cherry Garcia = This pint is a classic, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a Bolshevik. Cherry ice creams all too often veer into cough syrup territory, but not this one, ’cause it has actual cherry chunks. And chocolate. Also Grateful Dead references, so there’s something for everyone.
Ben & Jerry’s That Are Participating In Free Cone Day 2017
A very high percentage of Ben & Jerry’s stores participate in Free Cone Day each year, and you can easily check to see if your nearest location is taking part. The easiest way to see who is participating is to go to their website, and click on the Scoop Shop Locator. Enter your address or zip code and be sure to check the box before Participate Free Cone Day. Click the Search button and you’ll see a list of Ben & Jerry’s near you that are participating in Free Cone Day. If in doubt, give your local scoop shop a call to see if they’ll be giving out free cones this April.
Making the Most Out of Free Cone Day
If you’re not sure you want one of our five top flavors above to get on your free cone, Ben & Jerry’s has a guide, called Flavor Karma, that will help you choose a flavor to support a cause that’s important to you. You can choose certain flavors that help with employment, small-scale farmers, animal rights, clean water, equal rights, non-GMO’s, and political corruption.
More Free Cone Days This Year
Did you know this is just one of the times a year that you can get free ice cream? Pick some up some this year at Dairy Queen and Haagen-Dazs.